Pistis School of Ministry is committed to glorifying God by training students who will be:
- Equipped to establish and develop viable Word-based ministries
- Effectively trained in biblical principles that can be used to accurately present the message of the cross to mankind.
- Efficiently exposed to the practical aspects of ministry in order to serve in other ministries, or on the mission field.
- Adequately informed of the purpose and effective use of the Ministry of Helps.
- Prepared to lead other into the presence of God through Spirit – anointed music.
What We Believe and What We Preach
- That the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of god; in the triune nature of God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation. Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
- That the infilling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent tosalvation, and that it is the will of God that all be filled.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- In water baptism and the observance of the Lord’s Supper.